Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Dealer added hidden fees

1.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
Poster decreased review rating.

The dealership added GAP insurance to my loan even though I had refused the insurance. Dealership tried to hide what they did.

They refused to redo contract and take fees off my loan. Buyers need to avoid this dealership. They will hide fees in your loan in hopes you don't catch them. I have filed complaints with several consumer agencies over this scam they pulled on me.

Could not get the owner or General Manager to contact me. I hope suing them in open court will prevent them from doing this to others.

Buyers should avoid this place or be ready to be ripped off. I am still trying to get the dealership to provide me with my paperwork on the deal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Dealer added hidden fees.

Preferred solution: I want the contract redone and the charges removed from my loan..

I didn't like: Everthing.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 13, 2017.

Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Review from Nashville, Tennessee

1.8

I purchased a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude from the Secret City dealership in Oak Ridge, TN in December of 2014. When purchasing the vehicle, I did purchase an extended warranty. Within a month of the purchase, I cancelled the extended warranty and requested a refund. I talked to Rebecca at the dealership and was told the refund was send to my original bank, but was then not sent to my current bank. I have had a very difficult time getting a copy of the check to get my $2,000 plus refund.

I have been in talks with several dealerships to purchase a new dodge vehicle, but was waiting until this refund is credited to my account.

This is a direct reflection of the Chrysler corporation and how you conduct business. I will never buy another vehicle from Chrysler, while this refund is not honored!

My number is 8657711593.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 10, 2016.